domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Wonderful saturday

          As they don't have classes on Saturdays, we could sleep a little more. After we woke up, we made ourselves american pancakes, with maple syrup and bacon, such a delicious breakfast. Then Alex drove us to my first time golfing, it was really nice and I think didn't do so bad. After that, we went to the Camel's Back, a beautiful park in the old downtown area. Alex and I went to a Mexican restaurant, he got tacos and I got burritos. It was the first time I ate mexican food in life and I would say only one word about it: spicy. 
          We spent about three hours in the park and it was amazing, we were with some people from RIS and we had lots of fun. We did montinho, pyramid and other stuff, a great time. Then we went to Jenny's house - Larissa's host - to watch a movie and have dinner. We had a good dinner and then got to watch Scre4m, which is not a good movie, at all. haha. I am positive I will never forget this day. (: 












Warm hugs, Joao Vitor

Um comentário:

  1. Question: who is alex? He is always mentioned in your posts and I have no idea who you are talking about.
    by: Damy =)

    ResponderExcluir