quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012

My day at Riverstone

Heeey guys!
Well, my routine now is very different. I wake up at 7am, and go to School about 8am, by bycicles and it is really nice. Jenny is my host sister and we are having classes with her and the other hosts from 10th grade, which in Brasil is like the first year of high school.We have lunch at 11:20 and I feel like is our colação. After lunch we play soccer, but not the soccer we play in Brasil. Instead of 2 teams, we have lots of pairs competing. The funny thing is that everybody expects that we, Brazilians, do it well. It is like, " run faster, they are Brazilians".
Our classes finishes at 3:05pm and then, I go back home with Jenny, but today I came with Caio and Bruno, because they were walking alone and their house is really close to mine. Since our first day we've been "hanging Out" with our hosts brothers, all together. Yesterday we went to Powell's, a fantastic candy shop. Then we went to table rock, a kind of gazebo, where we could see Boise from the top of everything. It was just amazing!
Today, at school, the Riverstone's students prepared a presentation to the Earth Week, and we had speeches of people who went to Antarctica, and was very interesting. Then, after school, we all went to the house of Milena's host, watched movie, played basketball and danced JUST DANCE in their Wii's video game. It was not too competitive, they gave up of dancing.
Well, tomorrow I will post pictures, now I have to finish my homeworks (yes, we do have homeworks).

Hope you liked it.
Sincerely,
Larissa Sousa.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário