quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

more pictures of the tubbing on sunday

It's Leticia posting here, I'm kind of late, but pictures are always good, so here I have more pictures of us on the tubbing, it was the funniest thing ever! wonderful, really! =D I hope you like it.

 Me and my host sister Alex (:

 Me and Alex again having fun on the tubbing =D

 Girls on the tubbing.

 Girls on the tubbing [2]

 Victor having fun!

Laura, me, the other brazilian Victor (yes, we have another Victor from Pernambuco, we met him here and he's living with our Victor and his family), Donald, Alex, Bayard, Victor and Travis.

 more tubbing (:
the view of my house: a wonderful sunset *-*

Um comentário:

  1. The tubbing is really cool and what an amazing view you have from your house. Wow.

    I'm so glad you are enjoying the experience, Letícia.:)

    warm hugs for y'all

    Fernando Ferreira

    ResponderExcluir