sábado, 5 de fevereiro de 2011

Busy saturday!

Well, since yesterday night, I'm staying in my host family's cabin, wich It is in front of a lake, wich right now is completely frozen, so all we can see is a huge white surface. 
Today, my host parents took me to do a lot of things, so I could know everything they have here.
So, in the morning, we drove until the mountains, because I had a class of snowboarding! It was so fun! And difficult too, I think I felt down almost a hundred times.










After lunch, my host parents had a "little surprise", as they sad. We went for a ride in a sleigh pulled by horses. But the cool part was that we went to a field where there was lots of elks, and as there was pasture in the sleigh, they just came and ate really near to us.










Later, we went to the Gold Fork Hot Springs: pools with naturally hot watersurrounded by snow.






Finally, when was almost getting dark, we came back to the cabin and they taught me how to ride the snowmobile. It was awesome!






Laura Tasca


Um comentário: