terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2010

Working!

Hey everyone:

I`m writing to talk about our work at Community School which is a little bit difference from Riverstone, not bad, not better, just different! The Community`s Students may choose some subjects that They want. It`s like our university model, so there isn`t unique class for each grade. The teachers are like our teachers in Brazil and Riverstone`s teachers, because the spot of discuss is so essential for us and for them. I won`t describe in words what I`m learning. For example I arrived at Boise I could understand the idea so bad, now I can hear and talk well. So I`m very happy and I can say for everybody that is here with me: we`re trying hard to represent you with the best way we can.
Yesterday my host new Mom invited me to check the newspaper around the world so I thought its a good idea to do in our school. Her computer there is a list with the a great number of newspaper that she likes so she can see it every time. Just to need a click. But its only one idea to implement in our school. I`m missing you all so much and very anxious to see you again. I hope that you have been fine.

Thanks for everything,

Judas Tadeu

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário