sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

Luiz in USA.

Hey guys, this is Luiz Rates telling you something about my life here at Boise.
So, today I woke up and went to school earlier again, together with Davis to see his music project. For sometime I was as the drums, but I can't do them very well. Later we had art class with Mr. Harper and we tried to learn how to do clay vases in a wheel. I was a disaster: after some minutes doing it, I let the plate where the clay was fly away and almost hit Brunna. It was quite of funny actually. At the English class we talked about the book House of Spirits. Later, at the Biology class, we started doing a material to study population. Oh, we also have some homework for next week.
Yesterday we went to see Boise's downtown in a Trolley (it's kind of a funny train that goes round and round the city to explain about all the buildings).
I'm at Gilton's house now and Kethleen went to pick up Davis on his soccer class.
This weekend I don't know what do we suppose to do, but there are some options that are going to the mall, seeing a movie and some other 'projects'
I miss my friends in Brazil and hope that they miss me too. aijsiajsijas
Oh, just to add information, the name my host family members are Kethleen, Terry, Davis and Carter Gilton.

Kisses and warm hugs for all may friends, Luiz.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário