segunda-feira, 26 de abril de 2010

Sun Valley!






Hey people, now we're in Sun Valley, with a new host family and we're attending to classes in Community School.
Yesterday I went with my new "sister" Reta to a Botanica Garden, because there was an event for children happening and we went there to work as volunteers making activities with the kids.
In one of the pictures you can see that I'm painting a beautiful girl's face! I had a great time! Then, Reta took me to the Bugs Zo and it was great.

After that, we met with the other brazilians and their brothers and sister to ice skate! It was very funny, we fell so many times!

At night, my host family cooked a special Thanks Giving dinner, just to show me how they celebrate this date in the United States and it was wonderful.

Today was our first they at Community School and our classes were very nice, because in some of them we're learning exactly the same thing in our school!

Bye guys, I LOVE YOU ALL! miss you so much!

Nati

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário