sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

New experiences and works!

Yesterday I went to golf club. I learned new words and I tried to play golf, but I`m a terrible golfer. Matt, my brother, intend to be a professional golfer late school. He`s an excellent player. I would like to post some photos, but my camera is dead, the battery is slow.
We had some activities since music until biology classes. There is not a big difference with our school, just a little bit. We received some homework to do. We have to do a search about government in Idaho around House and Senate and late to meet similarities and differences with our democracy model. There are others activities to do, late I`ll post more.

Well, we hope to share with you our experiences in USA. I believe that this opportunity will be very important to us and to you.


Milion of Hugs and Kisses for everybody.

By: Judas Tadeu.

Boise at 3:20 in the afternoon. April 16th, 2010.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário