quinta-feira, 15 de abril de 2010

Judas`s new life!

Hey People.
I`m missing you, sesc high school, but I`m also pretty good time here. Our trip was nice, just tired! Yesterday we met Riverstone International School and our host families. My family, in special, is wonderful. My mom, Kris, is so cute, she`s helping me very much. My father, Jerry, is very inttersting. He is my personal english teacher, I`m trying to be your portuguese teacher. My brother, Matty, plays golf and basketball, he is seventeen years old.
Today I woke up at seven o`clock, organized my things and bed, had breakfast and I went to school with Matty. He knows driving! I had music, art and world religious classes and late we walked around the Boise. We found many differences things. The cars, the buildings, the people, everything are very differences. We`re a 2550 feet of altitude, so Boise is very dry. We must to have water every time.

Yesterday I was talking with my family, when Jerry said " To shill ", but I didn`t know what it was. So Kris tried to explain me taking the example of `Marijuana` that is in portuguese Maconha. She said that if anyone use marijuana, will shill. So I understood!

Late I`m gonna post many photos!

I hope that everything has been fine there. Kisses and hugs to everyone!

2 comentários:

  1. Tadeuuu, que bom que você está bem. Mande mais notícias! Estou com muitas saudades, I need your hug!!! Saudades enormes, Léo ;D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Juuudas! eu nao consegui me despedir de você, mas espero esteja aproveitando bastante ai! beijos e bom fim de semana, Gabi Schoene.

    ResponderExcluir